The Relationship Between Disney and It's Fans - Modern Mouse Radio #151
This week we revisit a show from just over a year ago. It was the very first episode of Modern Mouse Radio that was recorded for Network 1901. Josh and Angie bring us the the relationship Disney has with its fans, if its super fans are pushing away regular fans, and if there is enough room for everyone at the kitchen table.
I was tagged to do the Disney Parks Tag by my fellow Networker Angie and I'm tagging all you lovely viewers!
Here are the questions:
1) When was the first time you visited a Disney park?
2) What is your favourite Disney park?
3) What is your happiest single moment in a Disney park?
4) What is your favourite Disney parks purchase?
5) What is your favourite Disney attraction?
6) Which character do you have to meet when you go to a Disney park?
7) If you could build a Disney attraction based on your favourite Disney movie, what would it be?
8) What is your favourite Disney parks restaurant?
9) Describe a situation when a Disney cast member went above and beyond for you?
10) Plan your dream Disney vacation. Include your perfect resort, restaurant, park and show?
GET A SHIRT AND SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
CHECK OUT THE PODCAST FEED
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2b1zAvb
BE SOCIAL WITH US